Tuesday 28 October 2008

World On the Move Live from Welney





Just got back from doing the live programme today, and I'm now off again, this time to Brixham, but for those of you that missed the programme today (world on the move, BBC Radio 4) , here's some pictures I took at Wildfowl Wetlands Trust, Welney Reserve. The sites and sounds of the Whooper Swans are amazing, you have got to witness this true spectacle. Thanks to Leigh Marshall the reserve manager at Welney, for giving such a knowledgeable insight to these amazing Swans. This trip I will not forget for long time, if ever. You can listen to the programme again by going to the world on the move website and use, listen again http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/worldonthemove/

I will update the blog with some more info when I'm back from Devon.

No comments: